The Volvo XC60 is very luxurious and even more likable than its big brother XC90 and it’s cheaper than the XC90 the price starts from £37ooo. It is very comfortable and posh similar to the XC90.The dash design is actually better than the XC90, this model has touch screen, satellite navigation, heating and massaging seats and the list goes on and on etc… this is a very luxurious and stylish SUV and the pro versions does have more options to make your life tasteful.
Coming to the infotainment system the icons of the system has been made a little bigger than the previous versions of XC90. And it has more storage in the front including a decent size glove box. The back seats are sculpted very well and the it has loads of head space and knee space. It has pretty decent space for 3 passengers to travel comfortably, the sunroof is also a plus when travelling. The boot is quite big and sufficient for most people also it includes a 12V socket for charging. Also this model has a space saving spare wheel which is a huge plus and not quite common in all SUV’s these days.
XC60 is a gorgeous thing to drive because of the stunning look, and the handling is absolutely lovely and smooth. It has air suspension and it’s a quite comfy car to drive.
Performance is extremely pleasant. The hybrid model is quite economical. This is a lovely car to do lots of miles and its very comfortable.
WOW features on this SUV.
- The glorious birds-eye view camera helps you navigate in tight spaces.
- On Volvo on-call phone app you can do things such as flash the lights, sound the horn, and remote start the car which is brilliant.
- If you have the car with air suspension you can manually lower it from the boot to make it easier for you to load stuff into the boot.
- The pilot assistant camera will read the lines on the road and steer the car to keep you in the lane.
- The radar cruise control will automatically brake if the object in front is too close to your car and then start moving when the path is clear.
Volvo’s unique Swedish perception is obvious in every one of the brand’s products. The Volvo XC60 is one of the bestselling mid-size crossovers. It is gorgeous and luxurious. The generation-two XC60 has a lot of momentum behind it. The old one wasn’t only Volvo’s best-selling car; it was also the best-selling vehicle of that type in Europe.
Also, the sophisticated and thoughtfully designed 2022 XC60 SUV has features as.
The updated 2022 Volvo XC60 features a new infotainment system and a much-tweaked design.
The touchscreen now runs the company’s Android-based connectivity software.
Expect to see the 2022 XC60 arrive at U.S. dealers this summer.
Pricing for the 2022 XC60 is not yet presented but it will rise compared with the existing model.
The Volvo XC60 is a must have if you love luxury and comfort.